Vueling cabin crew members are the face of the company. The people in charge of transmitting our values to the customers who travel with us. The people who make travel a comfortable experience for our customers by taking care of their welfare and safety.
In a profession that operates in an international and multicultural environment, we need people like you: committed, passionate about their work and seeking to achieve the highest quality of service on board. Does this sound like you? If the answer is yes, we would be delighted to receive your application.
• Minimum age: 18 years old.
• Minimum education: Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma
• Valid Cabin Crew Attestation
• Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
• Smart appearance.
• Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on board service.
• Fluent English (B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Italian and French) will be valued.
• Work permit in Spain.
• No criminal record.
• Geographical availability to work in any of our Spanish bases.
• Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
• Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months
We recommend to submit your application in a quiet place. You will have the option to record a video so we can get to know you better. Take this opportunity to stand out from the crowd and shine!
Our benefits 💛
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? click here
We have won the award for the “Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe 2021” at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the world’s largest annual airline passenger satisfaction survey. We will continue to work hard to always offer the best customer experience!